Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I can't take it anymore.

Damn. i'm gonna rant a little bit

Its getting back marks season again. and this time round. i really can't stand the nitty-gritty of mark discussion. i gotta say i too have been in some mark discussion
but seeing these various people. i'm sorry. just can help but demise them

I kind of understand now how other schools see us as nerdy neurotic people. cause i caught myself shamely telling them about how we scab marks and discuss about marks and etc.
for us its normal. but i'm beginning to see it from another side

lets call this person X
X is a good student. but sometimes can take it too far.
marks are their whole life, they enjoy talking about marks. they enjoy the satisfying feeling of being on top of everyone else. they get extremely upset when they don't do as well and have a cry
they go and annoy teachers about ambiguous questions every
there is nothing else going on in their life
they are HAWs too - that is. high achieving whingers

i kinda feel sorry for them. i dunno if its parents expectations, their natural instincts or what. you gotta realise marks are such a tiny part of life. ive changed my perspective so much lately
i mean its understandable to be upset, after you've tried so hard.
but they take it too far.

meh. as long as its not in front of me. its ok. cause i'll feel compelled to make bad remarks sadly.

on the other hand. i have finally had the time to start doing little things which study (or procastinating to study) held me back from. started drawing on of those pictures from my previous posts like promised earlier. here's just a working progress



also been exercising quite a bit lately and taking nice naps in the afternoon :)
really wish i had my Ps so i would be able to go out and do fun stuff over at people's place even on school nights

and that freedom of driving by yourself. and maybe perhaps turning on the radio and singing in your car xD without your parents looking at you weird. which.. hasn't happened to me before.

i'm gonna keep it to a short post for now. off to work on my working progress.
take care everyone
chill. its after exams . don't be sad about marks

4 comments:

  1. OH GOD. I read "Aryan de Perse likes this." AND THOUGHT WTFRICK.

    Anywhos (:
    Gotta show me the end product of that drawing!

    -sy

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally understanding you man.

    thanks for posting that up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT MY Ps TOO.

    If I got my Ps, I'd drive out to the nearest Starbucks during my free ==;

    and I'd go driving ALOT :D sounds like so much fun. :( about seventy something hours to go.

    ReplyDelete