Sunday, August 23, 2009

A piece of my life

Woke up feeling great

It felt like summer time again. and to me things that remind me of summer time :
- hot weather
- getting out the singlets to wear again
- long sunny afternoons
- the song "call on me- eric prydz" which i just managed to get ahold of
- seeing people without blazers and junior girls with summertime dresses
- fun on the farm
- beach time followed by ice cream
- the old bamboo mat coming out to make it cooler when sleeping
- chillaxing at home watching channel ten summer shows or the cricket


i think mainly its cause i've been going through senior and junior old photos which reminded me of summer. but nonetheless it feels great. summer for me is my most favourite season.
and that summer feeling is the best feeling.

trying to currently get my speech and everything done. but i just feel too relaxed and have been going through valentines assembly vids and watching the jamaican 4x100 relay team own everything at beijing olympics on replay about 10 times


got the old colour pencil box out today which has been unused since the last visual rep. and hasn't been used to drawing for a long time.

i think i'll have a go at drawing sometime this week.
the big pencil box was generously gifted to me when i was about in year 6 or 7 by a generous work colleague of my mum. sadly i don't remember who he is. but i am very thankful towards him. as you can see, over the period of time some pencils have gone missing, probably picked up by my drawing teacher

had a little bit of a clean up in my room since during trials i've been very lazy and disorganised

half of my life has probably been spent in here. eventually when i move out it's gonna be a sad occasion. my dad can't bear the thought of moving out, cause he's just gotten so used to the location.
i have trouble of letting go of things. like year 8 assignments xD
so funny to look back on stuff like that. even primary school portfolios where you had to write recounts and stuff.


well really just planned on making it a short one. it's gonna take me forever to go over and relive all my posts in the future.

take care all. enjoy the rest of high school

4 comments:

  1. I do that too! I look back at junior and primary school books and stuff. I look at my writing and GROSS :P

    (Damn wordpress I can't even pick my profile)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love keeping old stuff! I'm so nostalgic.. but my mum likes throwing things away :(
    I think I've lost my year 6 contact book, so now I'm sad xD

    LALALA. 6 weeks of non-stop photos coming up! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm.
    I was part of the newsletter crew in yr 2 and a drew such a fug picture. I want to chuck it away, but I don't think I can ;D

    ReplyDelete