Friday, July 31, 2009

the truman show - a short film

i feel like the same thing is happening to me everyday. well not exactly
but some weird coincidental stuff has been going down.

every day when i walk home, the bus passes me at the exact same spot. might be that the bus is just really on time and the speed of my walk is really constant. but that is weird

and today when i went to the station to catch my train, this girl who was wearing this usyd shirt which said department of xray (or something along those lines) caught my eye simply because she was wearing that usyd shirt. (i wanna get a syd uni hoodie btw even though i wont go there) and the fact that i got xrayed by someone wearing the exact same shirt and was tryna figure out whether it was her. she did give me a few looks too

well anyways on my way back she was there at the station again D: at strathfield catching the train back to ashfield . which kind of freaked me out but there used to be this other person who was my "train buddy" a while back. and i use that term very loosely. so probably a giant coincidence


on another note i recommend to anyone when they have the time to do so . go check out wongfuproductions videos on youtube. if you're the sentimental philosophical type, some of their short films are really good. after watching some of their shorts (especially at musing's end even though end was a bit weird) it really made me appreciate short films. i think i'll get more into after trials or HSC

they also have the funny stereotypical videos which i'm sure some of you have heard of like yellow fever or baller

that is it from me now :) hopefully have more time to blog and enjoy the simple things in life .
take care all

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, WongFu. Word is spreading. I've been watching them for more than a year now and they're great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow fever was legendary

    I want to try and make my own movie like that but I can't edit movies and more importantly I'm not funny :D

    ReplyDelete