Monday, July 27, 2009

Beautiful from behind

I feel a bit weird and shallow for mentioning this

but have you ever seen the back of someone and just gone wow i have to take a look at this person. and when you finally do you're kind of dissapointed.
probably applies more for guys than girls, but i hope someone knows what i means xD so it doesn't mean i'm a freak.

well i was at yumcha today and then sitting across from me was this person who looked absolutely amazing from behind. she was playing with her hair and pushing it back and for a moment i felt physically attracted. my moral senses got to me and i quickly turned away as to not further distract myself. but my curiosity got to me and i just had to see who this person was. so at the end of eating i took a unusually long path to get a look at her
AND.......















she was a woman in her 30's or 40's =="
man i feel so bad for doing that. erghh


well with that out of my way. head off to computer shop in a hope to fix my computer . waste like 2 hours of my time there waiting for them to scan viruses and stuff and my dad's there waiting asking really dumb questions being a computer-illerate

head off to the library shortly afterwards to do a coupla UMAT questions and head to the station to go home.
on the way up to the station some lebs look like they are about to stop me or something and i was thinking. oh must be asking for money as usual. while tryna think of what to say they suddenly ask me
"hey, umm could you buy some cigarettes for us?"
kinda surprised me at first and i casually mentioned how i wasn't 18 to their disapointments and headed off to catch the train again

while on the train started thinking about how the boys would've eventually gotten cigarettes anyway and how sad that is.
few people i knew from primary all smoke now, which really shows about social pressures and stuff.

well there's an afterthought to leave you with. looking forward to school tommorow actually

4 comments:

  1. OMG
    That happened once before. That I can remember at least. Probably more.

    I wouldn't buy cigarettes for people and definitely not alcohol but I usually end up buying cinema tickets for randoms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that has happened to me so many times too, the MILF thing that is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you just couldn't help yourself could you michael?
    it happens a lot in asian countries too >_> with everyone into fashion, looking and dressing nicely >_<
    i was pretty shocked when some of my friends started smoking in year 8/9. wanted to giv them a slap.

    ReplyDelete