Wednesday, July 15, 2009

feeling nostalgic

i've been going over old fotos lately and wow. i miss those junior years
such good times
and year 10 formal basically summed it up

i will post up a bosco-esque review of my year 10 hiking trip soon

been uploading fotos onto facebook and wasting my time watchin random vids on youtube

i realise that theres a lot to do and my blogs are gettin really repetitive
just a things i have to do tomorrow so i set it down in stone:
- do a 4u trial paper
- finish writing physics notes
- finish writing chem notes
- re-do module A essay
- do area of study comprehension

congratulations to swami and belle for gettin cadetships and maybe peter too? havent heard much from him. he sure mustve tho, freaky all rounder
you're living my old dream
wow ernst and young. businessman. overseas trips. bluetooth headsets. cashed up lunches. we're growing up so fast. dont fade away tho

short post for today. im feeling lazy

OMG its origin tonight !! just realised :D yayayay

couppla things to do before i die:
- go to an origin match
- go to an ODI
- become a regular at a cafe
- learn a new language
- own a pet
- go laser tagging in suits
- dunk a basketball
- form a soccer team
- spend 30 bucks on a burger
- be on TV

4 comments:

  1. - go laser tagging in suits

    Call me, tell me to suit up, and I'll be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. +1. we should do it as a post-trials celebration. There's one at Darling Harbour. Then we can go to Maccas ........... in suits.

    my working hours are 8:45-5:15. yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DEF GO LASERTAGGING IN SUITS.
    i'll be there.

    hahaha

    i'll prolly be the same as rohan (H)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM HONOURED YOU USED THE PHRASE BOSCOESQUE =D

    ReplyDelete