Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Morning adventures

I'm gonna keep this to as short as possible. because i really feel the urge to study.

i've got papers just waiting for me at my study desk. but before i go just like to share my day.

Today was a tuesday so usually it meant getting up late for me, and catching the last train possible that allowed me to get to school on time.
I catch the train from Ashfield, and get out at strathfield following my very normal routine, making my way down to the screens and waiting till the penrith came. the time for the penrith stayed at 11 mins for 50 billion years. which was annoying.
there's this other kid in the junior grades who i see often at this time as well at strathfield. he goes off to catch the train to epping, so i decide to follow too.

i promise this story is getting somewhere.
yeah anyways. get to epping and start running for the school bus i see on the other side of the bridge. 20 metres away from it, it starts to leave. great. i quickly go check the times for the other buses to find that there are no buses for an hour. there was one that was supposed to come 3 minutes ago, so i look to see if there still is a lot of people waiting for that bus. there was noone except for this one man. i see a bunch of juniors leaving and starting to walk to school.
now this isn't a foreign thing to me no more. walking to school. probably done it about 6 times in my schooling life. its about a 5 km from epping to school. so i go what the heck. and start walking 5 minutes behind the junior group/team . as i trek on i see that public bus go straight past me. but i wasn't all that bothered because i really did want maccas anyway since i had no brekkie .

the usual trek up carlingford road.

walk and walk with my earphones on. it seems like i've been hearing the same old songs over and over again. finally catch up with the junior team. which i find have run out of steam and given up. they are waiting for the next bus to arrive.
i trek on and 5 minutes later reach maccas all sore and hungry. my legs were originally sore to begin with because of the running i've been doing lately. stretching and warming down didn't really help that much. maybe i'm doing it wrong.


get there. order a sausage and egg mcmuffin meal. and i remembered that matt usually never ate breakfast. so i thought might as well get him something too while i was there. got him another sausage and egg mcmuffin with a free hash brown thanks to my VIP card :D . and gulp down the coke with thirst. midway through eating my stuff. i realised the girl undercharged me. i didn't even know that is was possible. but a meal is 5.95 and a mcmuffin is 2.95. she charged me 8.05 . do the math

finally reach school to see assembly is still going on.
that was a pretty nice morning. maccas breakfasts are so nice.


period lessons these days are quite enjoyable. although i still feel guilty that i should be working .
the last period of maths today was just going off. people were stealth nuggeting bags, the girls taking photos for those memories. i chimed in a few of them (sorry) and managed to snap some photos for myself. here's one of them

ruilong brought his hats and hairnet for that gee dance he's doing. man i'm gonna miss these guys. well actually not really. cause we'll all be studying medicine together at UNSW ;) hopefully.

go to school. play hard. go home. study hard.
that is it for now. take care everyone

3 comments: