Wednesday, September 30, 2009

For the school.

It's been a great run. I've loved every minute.

Now it is time to give back to the school and your teachers.
Make them proud.
Stay safe, take care of yourselves, study hard.

Your school and teachers have given up so much for you, so return the favour back to them. let's do this as a team, as a family, as the very last thing we'll ever do together. care for each other, and work hard for each other. that's my new motto. I promise to put in 100% for each one of you because i really want everything to achieve their goals.

As strange as this may sound. i'm missing our grade already. all the farewell hugs from tonight just made me realise that it'll never be the same ever again.
My only regret is not being brave enough to know some of you guys better.

I hope to be seeing you around
This ain't gonna be the last farewell. i refuse to believe that

i love you all dearly. and god bless

3 comments:

  1. There is freedom within, there is freedom without trying to catch the deluge in a paper cup.

    Hey now hey now, don't dream it's over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go forth and conquer!

    FOR ATARRRRRRRRR!

    ReplyDelete