Saturday, November 12, 2011

Looking forward to summer

So I finished exam 2 of 4 today. prac exam was alright and I've only got end of phase exam and OSCEs left to do. Feeling quite relaxed =)

My light at the end of the tunnel are summer holidays.

Just a couple of things I'm looking forward to:
- Gold coast trip!: Going up to GC to spend a week jetskiing, theme parking and chillaxing on the beach with some of the guys. We got this awesome apartment to stay in which overlooks the beach and ocean. Gold coast accomodation is actually so cheap.


Pretty nice eh!

- Christmas time: Christmas time is always a time I look forward to, and it seems that people are more merrier. Looking forward to attended the christmas services and for some reason carols are such a nice thing to listen to now. You just know its christmas time when you here them. A couple of my friends in class a few weeks ago started singing carols and it made me miss christmas.

- Rural clinical placement in Wodonga: Really looking forward to this. Going to be doing a placement for 2 weeks in wodonga with a mentor doctor. Wodonga's just across the border in victoria. Albury is on the other side of the border. Looking forward to spending 2 weeks with totally clinical exposure. I think it'll make me see the bigger picture when I study for stuff.

- Australian open: Since I was in VIC anyway, will probably be going to melbourne to watch the australian open. I wanna get the quarter finals night package which is about 215 bucks for 4 night matches. I hope they're gonna be really good ones, cause during summer when the australian open is on, you always wish you were actually there for epic matches. Especially Nadal vs Verdasco. I wished I was there sooo much for that.

Might also go to hong kong and china with family during late feb/early march. Tickets are so cheap right now. Cathay pacific return to hong kong is 750 and qantas is similar too, although I dunno if I trust qantas as much. Although it is the A380 and apparently it's really good to fly on.

No comments:

Post a Comment