Tuesday, June 23, 2009

To Love Somebody

I couldnt think of a smart or witty title. so my title just happens to be the song im listening to right now. wen i was little my family went to a bee gees concert in what was stadium australia back then. contemplating whether to go to the anberlin concert

moving on. i'd like to share the lamest lame i eva lamed just a few hours ago
don was asking me a question on circular motion and after much working out, i couldnt get it.
Me: sorry don, i don't think i can help you, i'm goin in circles
Don: oh ok
Me: HAHA get it ! goin in circles, circular motion !
Don: i tried not to notice, but i did giggle a bit

my body is aching all over from table tennis yesterday, playing 6 matches took its toll. and i know the ppl who are chuckling to themselves thinking how do u eva get sore from table tennis. but my body has never been in so much pain before xD my pecs, my biceps, my thighs, my triceps, my shoulder muscles, and my butt muscles all hurt
i thought to myself what the hell? butt muscles . i never knew u needed to use them for table tennis. so now weneva i sit down, a let off a little groan of pain
it was worth it tho. flashing my bling to ppl today before sending it off to get engraved
i'm feeling really cocky these days. i feel like i'm on a roll in exams, taking it easy and preparing myself well mentally
felt i did really well in 3u today so im happy with myself.
and most nights dont consist of cramming much study . just perhaps a coupla questions a brief read of notes then its off to bed.

i actually enjoy exam week quite a bit. the exams arent really bad if u think about it. physics and chem theory are all very short . and maths is fine. and then that freedom you get. instead of dreading it, i find the week a chance to shine, chance to prove myself
ruse09 time to shine
i had to add that in there.

had a chat to owen from class of '07 on msn just then. he does med at UNSW and was telling me about it. sounds very good and fascinating. and he was talkin it up lots. i find it really important that you actually enjoy what you're learning otherwise, its just information cramming and stuff u dun enjoy. i enjoy doin chemistry cause i find it interesting, physics is becoming intereseting as well, and english to some extent. it's like the subjects are widening your view of the world. if that makes any sense


anyways off to do a 4u maths paper. needa get up superduper early tomorrow for UNSW maths comp. fml as many would say. but my life is great :D so ilml

i will end with a picture of where i'm goin on sunday to help out a friend with her maths. tutoring gives me confidence in myself

2 comments: