Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A piece of my life - living it up

Recently i've been getting in basketball quite a bit lately.
Actually starting a team in competition at auburn quite soon, so looking forward to that.
So I'd just like to share a piece of my life with you guys.

Go here probably 4-5 times a week in the arvo. A basketball court right next to this park which is behind burwood girls.
Tonnes of people come in the arvo to play and we'd play for hours on end. Like I said in my med interview, i love it how sport brings people together. i've gotten to know so many of the people there, and we've become good friends. Feels pretty cool to be homies with maori guys as well, so that's an added bonus.
Most of the people who go there are chinese guys who've migrated from china in the past 5 years. since Ashfield i predominantly asian.
To them i'm like a white kid who is chinese. cause they always speak in fobby english to me, when i can perfectly understand and speak mandarin.

Anyways, the other night my family went out to beverly hills to eat at seafood restaurant again. On the way home, my dad insisted dropping by stanmore to look at the houses decked with christmas lights. Which were pretty impressive, but not as good as my dad hyped it up to be.

I reckon it'd be pretty cool if i could fully decorate my place with christmas decorations. A few years ago, our neighbour did that and also had the jingle bells music playing over and over again on one of their toys. got kind of annoying, especially when we had to sleep.

can't believe christmas is coming so soon. where did this whole year go.

went laser tagging today with some of the guys.

thursday $8 games for whoever is interested laters. and we can do it in suits this time. that's one thing checked off my things to do before i die list.

this post has been really disjointed. but just wanted to post this stuff up so i won't forget them in years to come. this blog is sort of my little time capsule to come back on and remember what i did and felt and stuff like that

hoping to see many of you soon at ATAR bbq. until next time
take care

2 comments:

  1. GREYSTANES HAS AWESOME CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY NEIGHBOUR HAS AWESOME LIGHTS/STATUES/LOTSAOTHER THINGS. Will take a vid one day :)

    ReplyDelete